To help mitigate the risk of exposure, CSM Wednesday nights will make the following adjustments:
- CSM will now be 6:30-8:00 PM on Wednesday nights
- Doors will open no earlier than 6:15 PM for students
- All CSM students will enter into Building A through the carport at the beginning of service
- Please be advised of new traffic patterns. Follow the traffic cones for guidance.
CSM will practice the following Standards of Safety:
- Masks are required at all times inside the building
- Hand sanitation stations are available upon entrance
- Eating/Drinking will not be allowed during meeting times
- Students will sit physically distanced (6ft) from others- Exception made for household family members only
- Proper sanitation of high-contact surfaces will be implemented
- Additional options for high-risk individuals are still available *See Below
We believe that being in a community with other believers is crucial in the life of a Christ-follower. That is why we are working to break down any barriers that would hold you back from finding that life-giving power of community.
At this point in time, we are ONE ministry with THREE levels of engagement. We encourage you to look through the options we provide and join in a CSM LIFE Group at whatever your comfort level is at this time.
1.) CSM LIFE Group: In-Person
Join your friends, (masked) face to (masked) face on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 PM. All CSM students will meet in Building A for the time being. All safe distancing practices will still be applied.
2.) CSM LIFE Group: Virtual
Still want to be a part of a live Wednesday LIFE Group but need a little more space? THAT'S OK! Join the same Wednesday night LIFE Groups we have on campus- just virtually!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time to register for this option.
3.) CSM at Home
Need a different option for connection during this time? All of the CSM content being used in our Wednesday night LIFE Groups are available in your own home for use ANYTIME with a group of your own choosing! Don't go through this alone! Find some of your friends within your safe social bubbles and grow your faith alongside the rest of CSM! See it here.
Email email@example.com for help setting up CSM at Home groups.